ACTIF-Europe provides you support and services thanks to a flexible operational team which structure is adapted on each mission in a cost effective way.
ACTIF-Europe has always been developing partnership relation between its clients, suppliers and experts where mutual benefits and win-win relationship represent fundamentals.
Unique services based on key competences covering a wide spectrum and a strong experience thanks to its networks of experts which provides successful complementarities with appropriate relays in various countries and sectors.
Several customers have already successfully trust ACTIF-Europe.
In complement to a newsletter and the present website, the Club ACTIF can bring you extra services and give you access to:
- training and support documents relating to transnational cooperation
- transnational partnership
- QA - Quality Assurance approach in the field of services and cooperation
- coming from some European projects that ACTIF-Europe advise or support.
- You can also find updated information related to:
- European follow-up (essentially European programmes or regulation);
- or technological follow-up in the area of new information and communication technologies.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any comment!
Have a nice visit on our site and see you soon again!
Here you can find information on the main partners of key projects and networks. ACTIF-Europe acts for them as a partner or as a facilitator to support project development or to provide external evaluation:
- education or training (widely speaking)
- personal development and human resources
- anticipation of socio-economic changes
- integration and synchronization of skills acquisition to the economic world
- transnational projects (usually European ones)
- or one of the key action sectors of ACTIF-Europe.
ACTIF-Europe demonstrates a strong experience on European projects:
Then ACTIF-Europe belongs to the partnership of a project; and directly contributes to its content and development.
ACTIF-Europe is a facilitator and coach of the project, the partners or the networks (project platform, external evaluator, advisor, support to project definition and management).